Directions from Toronto (via QEW)
- Exit Toronto via the GARDINER EXWY W.
- GARDINER EXWY W becomes QEW.
- Take the HWY-406 exit- toward THOROLD / WELLAND / PT. COLBORNE
- Merge onto HWY 406 South.
- Take the FOURTH AVENUE exit.
- Turn LEFT onto WELLAND AVE
- Turn RIGHT onto WELLINGTON ST.
- Turn LEFT onto CHURCH ST.
Directions from Niagara Falls/Buffalo (via QEW)
- Take the I-190 North toward PEACE BR / CANADA.
- Take EXIT 9 toward PEACE BRIDGE / FT ERIE CAN.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MOORE DR (Portions toll
- MOORE DR becomes PEACE BRIDGE (Portions toll).
- PEACE BRIDGE becomes QEW.
- Take the RR-48 exit- EXIT 44- toward NIAGARA ST / SERVICE ROAD.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto DIEPPE RD
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto WELLAND AVE
Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto NIAGARA ST
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CHURCH ST.
Directions from Niagara-on-the-Lake (via Hwy 55)
- Exit the Niagara-on-the-Lake via MISSISSAUGA ST which becomes NIAGARA STONE RD or (Hwy 55)
- Turn RIGHT on QUEENSTON ST
- Continue on CHURCH ST
Directions from South Niagara (via 406)
- Follow the 406 North
- Take the GENEVA ST exit.
- Turn RIGHT GENEVA ST.
- Turn LEFT onto CHURCH ST
Click map below for enlarged view
"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage."
- Jack Welch, former GE Chairman & CEO